Monday, November 4, 2013

Things I Want to Eat!!


 


Warning: I am feeling sorry for myself and want to eat the whole world!

We spent over $400 this month trying to get pregnant......FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!

:sigh:

5 intimate encounters with an ultrasound wand (hello....tall, white and handsome)
10 vials of blood for blood work(even on Halloween which was kind of funny)
Way too many intimate encounters with the husband (BTW, coconut oil is an EXCELLENT natural lubricant!)

I'm in the dreaded two week wait...again and I'm feeling blah and bloated. It's strange being here again and not feeling hopeful or happy. Instead I feel depressed and ambivalent. I feel like I've been down this road before; a road that was paved when I started walking it and then became muddy and filled with pot holes that I couldn't avoid.

I happen to be watching Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives right now, which is a dangerous show for people who love food, and have decided that I will make a list of things I want to stuff my face with:

1. Lobster Roll
2. Steamed or fried clams
3. Grilled cheese sandwich with tomato
4. Fried Egg and pastrami sandwich on rye with swiss cheese
5. Pizza from Pizza Hut...the greasier the better of course!
6. Plantains....yellow and green...fried and salted...all day
7. Steak sandwich on panini bread
8. Buffalo Shrimp (that's fried shrimp with buffalo sauce)
9. Beer, Beer, Beer!!
10. Fried Fish and Potato Salad
11. Fettucine Alfredo

2 comments:

  1. That ultrasound wand is bad business. And the goo! I hate the goo!!!! Ewwwwwww. LOL

    I don't know what to say about the two week wait other than that sucks too. And I can understand why you're feeling the way you are. Don't give up hope though (that's really all I have to offer, LOL)

    I'm with you on 3,5,7... yeah. That's it. And a gyros. mmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...that dang blue GOO!!! Thanks so much for the encouragement. Feeling a little better today :-)
    Had a steak sandwich!

    ReplyDelete