Friday, April 12, 2013

Exhale!

Had a visit with SuperDoc today. El Hubster wasn't able to come with me this time and I missed him terribly. Did I mention that every time I go to see the RE it rains...? What is that about? I like to think of it as good luck because isn't it good luck when it rains on your wedding day? Same concept, right?

Anywho, I packed my kindle with my latest addiction, Game of Thrones, and prepared for the long ass bus ride up there (I won't have to take the bus in the future because El Hubster's father has gifted us with his old one!! We are now wheeled people!) I got there early and had some time to have a little breakfast. I was anxious, hoping there wasn't another cyst hiding in my uterus...keeping me from my dream.

I finally get in the exam room and I'm sitting there naked from the waist down but feeling even more naked emotionally. By the time SuperDoc enters the room, my hands are shaking. SuperDoc gets right down to business. She knows why I'm here. Minutes later I'm given the ALL CLEAR! No cysts on either ovary.  I said my thanks, put on my undies, had some blood drawn and walked out into the rain.



This girl is ready to pop some Clomid!!

2 comments: