Friday, April 5, 2013

Strange Dreams, Early to Rise, Maybe??



Woke up this morning at 6:20AM HUNGRY as all get out! Since I started the Metformin, hunger has been missing in action for quite some time so this was very strange. I've been eating like Miss Piggy for the past week. Literally, if you put it in front of my face, I will eat it. Also strange are the pulls and twinges I've been getting in my abdomen and my boobs for about a week now, and the dreams I've been having recently that have to do with my father.

Last night I dreamed that El Hubster and I went to Cancun again and met up with my dad and some members from his side of the family. I was pissed because he didn't tell me they were going on a family trip and didn't invite me. I don't have the tightest relationships with my extended family and this is something that has been in the back of my mind for years. Anyway, in the dream my dad and I had a real heart-to-heart talk, the kind we would never have in real life....because..well, he's Jamaican...nuff said.

Earlier this week, I had a dream with my dad, brother and I at the beach on a beautiful summer day. We were getting along and being genuine with each other, which hardly ever happens. After a bit, I started to feel a strong sense of foreboding and was trying to convince them that we had to get in the car and leave right away. We got in the car and started driving away as a tsunami hit the beach.....crazy right!?!

I'm a little freaked out and a little excited because these are the same symptoms I had with my most recent pregnancy. I've been having very mild queasiness but I wrote that off because since my myo I've been having nausea before my cycle starts.

The key indicator here is the waking up hella early....I love to sleep and usually rise at 9am..with the assistance of an alarm clock. In my last pregnancy I woke up at 5 or 6 every morning without fail. It didn't matter if I had gone to sleep at 1 AM, I would still get up feeling "super" refreshed at 5 or 6 AM.

Anyway, took a pregnancy test last night and it was...Negative...BOOOOOOOO!! I definitely tested too damn early.

In the meantime, this is my FALL Back and Chill Out song....


No comments:

Post a Comment